- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup celeriac, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 handful parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 to 3 cups baby arugula
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add two tablespoons of salt.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and then cut each quarter into chunks that are roughly one inch big. Add the potatoes to the boiling water and let cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, about 8-10 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, whisk together the tahini, warm water, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl. Season with 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Drain the potatoes. While the potatoes are still hot, add them to the dressing and toss. Add in the celery, onion, chopped celery leaves and parsley. Place in the fridge and let chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Right before you serve the potato salad, add in the arugula and toss. Can be served cool or at room temperature.