GOOD EATS CSA IN BROOKLYN!
Deliveries resume June 13, 2019!
We’re back! We’ll be returning to NYC in mid-June, with all of our CSA share options available! Choose the share that best fits your budget and eating habits.
How does it work?
CSA Share members sign up online and select the location most convenient for picking up your produce. Pay online by Sunday night and by Thursday, you’ll be picking up your produce and enjoying farm fresh, organic, seasonal goodness!
Every week, you’ll head to your pickup site and grab the bag with your name on it, then enjoy delicious nutrition-packed organic veggies fresh from our farm.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Every week you receive your Good Eats CSA share, you can expect a bag of farm-fresh good eats, including fresh greens every week. Because we grow veggies according to the season, and we grow year round, in the summer, your share will contain tender greens like kale, chard, Asian greens, and spinach; fresh potatoes, carrots, and beets; onions, leeks, scallions, and garlic; head lettuce, arugula, and mesclun; and all your favorite summer veggies like tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, and much more to come! You can expect close to 70 different varieties throughout the season.
All the veggies in your bag are grown on our farm! Each week, you’ll receive a newsletter with storage tips, recipes, and news about our farm.
There is no work requirement with our farm share but our farm is open year round… schedule a visit with us if you’re in the area!
Pickup Locations and Hours
Starting June 13, we will deliver to Crown Finish Caves, 925 Bergen St. Pick-up hours are 4-6 pm.
Future deliveries may resume to the following locations. Email us to get on a waitlist!
Founders Workspace, 553 Prospect Ave: 12 pm – 6 pm
Daya Yoga Studio, 360 Jefferson St: 2 pm – 6 pm
Cafe Grumpy, 193 Meserole Ave: 3 pm – 7 pm
Electropositive, 639 Classon Ave: 12 pm – 6 pm We need more members to keep this site viable! Please contact us to be added to a waiting list. We’ll notify you when we are able to deliver here.
Brooklyn Desks, 49 Wyckoff Ave: 2 pm – 6 pm We need more members to keep this site viable! Please contact us to be added to a waiting list. We’ll notify you when we are able to deliver here.
Got a good location in mind? Let us know!
*The fine print:
- Please pick up your share within the advertised timeframe. Fresh produce has a limited life span if not picked up in time and refrigerated (or eaten). If you’re unable to pick up your share, please make alternative arrangements with a friend.
- We use a program called Farmigo to manage member accounts. With Farmigo, you can change your share type(s), make changes to future deliveries, update your payment plan, change your pickup site, or make changes to your contact info.
- If you need to skip a week’s delivery, please make changes to your account by 8 am on Monday. We cannot make changes to the week’s delivery after 8 am on Monday.
- Please respect your site hosts’ property.
- We primarily communicate via email. Please direct any questions or comments to Pete’s Greens directly – not to our site hosts. We will notify you of any changes to your share pickups.
- Pete’s Greens grows over 200 varieties of vegetables. Your share includes produce grown directly on our farm, by our crew. While occasionally we may substitute an item or two from neighboring farms, your share is overwhelming produce from our farm – from seed to table!