- 1 bunch garlic scapes, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, biased cut
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Place garlic and scallions in a 10 inch skillet with 1 tsp. oil, 1/4 cup water and a pinch of salt.
- Cook covered over medium high heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- When oil is hot, shake skillet to spread greens evenly, add eggs.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat until top is set.