This recipe from Martha Stewart is a great way to use your napa cabbage.
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 inch long), peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 medium napa cabbage (about 1 pound), cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper (seeds and ribs removed), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh, cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, ginger, and oils until dressing is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, bell pepper, cilantro, and peanuts.
- Add dressing to taste, and toss to combine.